Project: Margo City Hotel
Client: PT Puri Dibya Property
Contract period: Jul 2012 – May 2015
Scope of work:
Construct Only – Structural & Architectural Works
Contract sum: EUR 12 million
Construction of a twenty-storey hotel building in Depok covering twelve-storey hotel units, three basements and five-storey service are and back office.
The four-star hotel features 288 rooms, including two restaurants, four meeting rooms, a ballroom and a swimming pool. Excavation to a depth of 14.5 metres is necessary for the three-storey underground car park.
The Margo Hotel is the next milestone in the rise of Depok as an attractive part of the Jakarta conglomerate. The high-rise hotel adds four-star accommodation for commuters and tourists in a strategic location near the road to Jakarta city center. The design by PT Airmas Asri includes eye-catching features such as a curved façade on the 13-storey tower and a large dome on the building’s podium.
The hotel is situated adjacent to the Margo City Mall which was built by Decorient a few years earlier for the same client.
Scope of Works
– Structure works excluding Bore piles and D-wall
– Architecture works excluding Marble floor & Wall and Wood Panel for lift lobby
– Sanitary works (supply and install)
– Coordination to Direct Contractor such as MEP Contractor and STP Contractor, and interior contractor
– Some additional works issued by client were mezzanine floor for canteen, drugstore, small shops of approx. 260m2 area and motorcycle parking approx. 822 m2 area at basement 1. Execution those additional works was carried out in the maintenance period.